Description of the Economat Nurse Call Monitor
Set it and forget it! The Economat Nurse Call Monitor is designed for use with all Economat mats to alarm caregivers when a patient or resident exits a bed or chair. The Nurse Call Monitor plugs directly into the nurse call system to notify caregivers at the nurse’s station, in the room or both. It can also be used as a mobile monitor when the battery is used. Product Features:
• Auto on when patient is on the mat.
• Auto alarm when patient is off the mat.
• Auto stop alarm and resume monitoring when patient is back on the mat.
• Audible alarm.
• Flashing bright LED light when alarming.
• Pause alarm button.
• Adjustable alarm delay.
• Plugs into existing nurse call outlet.
• Select monitoring for nurse call only, in room only, or both.
• Additional port for other nurse call equipment.
• Low battery LED light.
• 9-volt battery included.
• May be used with Economat bed or chair mats.
• Clip for wheelchair attachment.
• Dimensions: 3" X 5" X 1". Also Available:
Bed Monitoring Starter Pack (Item# ECM-BMCP).
Chair Monitoring Starter Pack (Item# ECM-CMCP).
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Patient Care.
Patient Monitors and Alarms can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Economat. An excellent option to consider is the Nurse Call Monitor.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: ECM-NCM
Usually ships in 1 - 2 Business Days.
Product weight: 2.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
Economat Nurse Call Monitor
See all products from Economat