With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Pediatrics. Sensory Motor can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Sammons Preston. An excellent option to consider is the Deluxe Vestibulator II System.
Description of the Sammons Preston Deluxe Vestibulator II System
Deluxe Vestibulator® II System
The freestanding Vestibulator System offers your facility all the benefits of a ceiling suspension system without the installation costs and concerns. It has the capacity to accommodate a wide range of therapy modules for vestibular, neurodevelopmental, and sensory integration therapy. When used with various accessories, the Deluxe Vestibulator II System provides vertical stimulation and direct flexion, linear acceleration, rotational experiences, and complete range of motion exercises. It also incorporates a 360° vertical rotation system for a smooth, unrestricted range of movement to create vertical and rotational stimulation at the same time. Overall floor dimensions: 9’11"W x 6’5"D. Overall height is 7’0".
Deluxe Vestibulator® II System features:
• Height adjustment assembly allows quick changes to the proper position
• Mechanism can be fixed in a stable position or set for swinging
• Accessory pieces are lightweight and easy to maneuver
• Durable metal frame has a working load of 250 lbs.
• Legs remove for portability and storage
Deluxe Vestibulator® II System includes:
• Frame • Net Swing with positioning seat
• Flexidisk • Prone net swing
• Mat • Soft Top Platform Swing
• Roll swing • Rope with Ascenders
Medex SKU: SMP-2784
Call Toll Free 888-433-2300 For A Shipping Quote On This Item.