Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
Features of the Clean Waste Sani-Bag+ Commode Liners:
Stop cleaning commodes!
Save time for other aspects of healthcare and reduce risk of infection with Sani-Bag+ commode liners.
Each liner contains a waste treatment powder that gels and treats up to 32 ounces of waste, preventing backsplash and spillage.
The odor neutralizer controls odors and allows for overnight and multiple usage.
To use, simply open the liner into either the commode pail or bedpan, exposing the pre-loaded waste treatment powder.
After use, simply roll top of bag toward the bottom of the bag, close it with the adhesive seal, and dispose of in the same manner as an adult diaper.
Human waste management is a reality for caregivers. Services and maintenance of bedpans and commodes are a mandatory chore. The sanitation solution has arrived! The Sani-Care+ waste kit, waste management system provides a positive alternative.
The caregivers’ current techniques leave much to be desired when dealing with human waste management. The caregivers are responsible for cleaning the commodes and bedpans after each use. This is a time consuming task that is often considered the most unfavorable part of their job.
• Discreet and dignified method of waste management.
• Sets up in less than 30 seconds, giving the caregiver more time to attend to other serious issues.
• Improved safety and wellness for caregiver and patient through a better waste containment and transportation system.
• Deceased risk of splash and spillage. The waste treatment powder preloaded in each waste collection bag solidifies waste in about 10 seconds!
• Minimal opportunity for cross contamination, and virtually no cleaning.
• Used waste kits are 100% biodegradable and can be disposed of in any trash receptacle, saving valuable time.
• The caregivers’ saved time can be applied towards other aspects of quality caring.
• Increases employee job satisfaction, while reducing employee turnover.
Also available as packs of 10, 50 and 100 individually wrapped or in a pack of 200 as a Bulk Order, and not individually packaged.
The 200/cs contains 200 liners without individual packaging or labeling.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: DQE-MC4031-200