Description of the Medline Locking Raised Toilet Seat without Arms Case of Three
The smart, front clamping mechanism locks the seat onto the toilet so you don't have to worry about it coming loose or shifting during use or transfer. Locking seat provides maximum safety and comfort while sitting or transferring. Product Features:
• Width adjustable, 2 position arms eliminate the need for toilet safety rails, making it easier for the patient.
• Front clamping mechanism ensures positive locking onto toilet. Helps prevent shifting of toilet seat while sitting or transferring.
• Fits most toilet bowls from 11 1⁄2"-15" long.
• Wide, contoured surface provides maximum user comfort.
• Padded support arms offer user a secure hand support and maximum comfort when using toilet seat.
• Raises seat level by 5 1⁄2".
• 3 year warranty. Product Specifications:
• Height: 5 1/2".
• Seat Width: 16 1/8".
• Seat Depth: 17 1/4"
• Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Personal Care.
Raised Toilet Seats can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Medline. An excellent option to consider is the Locking Raised Toilet Seat without Arms.
Three year warranty.
Medex SKU: MED-MDS80314
Product weight: 24.00,
Product width: 19.00,
Product height: 20.60,
Product length: 25.00
Medline Locking Raised Toilet Seat without Arms, 3 / Case
See all products from Medline