Description of the Everest & Jennings Rehab Shower Commode Wheelchair with 14 1/2\" LoBack w/ 5\" Rear Locking Caster,
Rehab Shower Commode Features:
• Completely removable full length arms for ease of transfer.
• Swingaway, detachable footrests permit close approaches to beds, toilets and wheelchairs.
• Recessed seat and frame side contours allow easy access for toileting activities while seated.
• Durable 24" one piece composite wheels with integral handrims and solid rubber tires.
• Removable, hygienic plastic pail and lid are included.
• Cushioned vinyl seat is sealed against moisture penetration and vented for optimal foam compression.
• Non-corrosive composite footplates.
• Maximum weight capacity 250 lb.
• 2 year limited warranty on sideframes and crossbraces.
• Chair comes standard with oval opening seat.
The versatile E&J Folding Rehab Shower Commode chair has earned the reputation of being the premier self-propelled chair for personal hygiene care. This chair features an overall narrow width and a corrosion-resistant stainless steel frame. The chair can be positioned over a standard toilet or used as a portable, self-contained commode.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Personal Care.
Shower Commode Chairs can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Everest & Jennings. An excellent option to consider is the Rehab Shower Commode Wheelchair with 14 1/2\" LoBack.
This product is non-returnable.
Medex SKU: GRF-12022013
Product weight: 108.82,
Product width: 12.00,
Product height: 33.00,
Product length: 38.20
Everest & Jennings Rehab Shower Commode Wheelchair with 14 1/2\" LoBack
See all products from Everest & Jennings