Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
Features of the 3M Healthcare Sanitizer Hand Gel Avagard D with Moisturizer:
• Broad spectrum activity kills more than 99% of harmful bacteria within 15 seconds.
• Effective against MRSA and VRE antibiotic-resistant bacteria (based on in vitro testing on specific strains).
• More moisturizing, less redness and less skin breakdown with multiple daily uses than Purell® Instant Hand Sanitizer with moisturizers or water.
• Unique rich emollient base feels smooth on hands.
• Doesn't leave hands sticky or impact glove performance.
• 16.9 ounce bottle.
• FDA - approved.
Meets recommendation of new CDC Guideline for Hand Hygiene in Healthcare Settings. It's the waterless hand antiseptic that feels like a moisturizer. Its unique rich emollient base feels smooth on hands, but doesn't leave hands sticky or impact glove performance. It is more moisturizing, results in less redness and less skin irritation with multiple daily uses than a leading hand sanitizer.
Avagard D instant hand antiseptic is proven to have broad spectrum activity to kill more than 99% of harmful bacteria within 15 seconds and is effective against MRSA and VRE antibiotic-resistant bacteria (based on in vitro testing on specific strains).
Avagard D antiseptic is quick and easy to use and fits easily within the health care environment. It is compatible with Chlorhexidine Gluconate (CHG) and available in a 500mL pump or 88mL portable bottles.
Medex SKU: 3M-9222