Features of the BD E-Z Scrub Antimicrobial Hand Pump Foam Solution:
- The addition of the BD E-Z Scrub™ Antimicrobial Foam Dispenser System to the rest of the BD E-Z Scrub product line provides a complete offering for hand washing and surgical scrubbing from a single, convenient source.
- The Antimicrobial Foam Dispenser System includes the same formulations that have made BD E-Z Scrub Impregnated Surgical Scrubs the most preferred among professionals for achieving best practices.
- These formulations are specifically developed to deliver the unique blend of antimicrobial efficacy and skin-sensitive gentleness that BD E-Z Scrub products are known for.
- The BD E-Z Scrub Antimicrobial Foam Dispenser System, with its special formulations, high foam consistency and uniquely designed closed system, helps to control infections and reduce the possibility of costly solution waste.
- The new hand pump foamer solutions contain the same quality antimicrobial formulations as the foot pump products. These products are not only efficacious for post-surgery hand washing but can be used throughout the facility to help reduce nosocomial infections.
- BD, a recognized leader in antimicrobial solutions for surgical scrubbing, is making best practices even better.
Reduces Potential for Surgical Site and Other Nosocomial Infections
- Ensures efficacy and efficiency with closed system design
- Assures full dose first time, every time
- Prevents solution buildup at spout tip, averting possible contamination while enhancing efficiency
- Includes filter that guards against solution contamination
Special Dispenser Design Reduces Maintenance at Spout, Pump and Sink
- Integrated pump spout and cap for easy installation, eliminates spills
- Container design reduces waste
- Available in six-pack packaging for more convenient transportation and storage
For external use only.
Do not use
- as a preoperative skin preparation of the face or head
- in eyes, ears and mouth
- if you have a sensitivity to chlorhexidine gluconate or its components.
When using this product
- avoid contact with meninges
- chlorhexidine gluconate has been reported to cause deafness when instilled in the middle ear through perforated ear drums
- chlorhexidine gluconate solution has been reported to cause serious and permanent eye injury when it has been permitted to enter and remain in the eye during surgical procedures
- if chlorhexidine gluconate solution should contact these areas, rinse out promptly and thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Irritation, sensitization and generalized allergic reactions have been reported with chlorhexidine-containing products, especially in the genital areas.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Personal Care.
Hand Soap can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including BD. An excellent option to consider is the E-Z Scrub Antimicrobial Hand Pump Foam Solution With 2% CHG, 32 oz., 6/cs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, gets in eye or ear, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: BD-372416
Usually ships in 2 - 4 Weeks.
Product weight: 15.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
BD E-Z Scrub Antimicrobial Hand Pump Foam Solution With 2% CHG, 32 oz., 6/cs
See all products from BD