Description of the Regent Medical Hibiclens Antiseptic Skin Cleanser 1 gallon bottle
Hibiclens, the antimicrobial antiseptic skin cleanser, can be an effective defense for preventing the spread of MRSA and other staph infections in your facilities. Its active ingredient, CHG works in a unique way- it kills germs on contact and bonds with skin to keep killing microorganisms even after washing. Uses:
• Hibiclens antimicrobial skin cleanser helps reduce bacteria that can potentially cause disease.
• Skin wound and general skin cleansing.
• Surgical hand scrub.
• Personnel hand wash.
• Preoperative skin preparation. Features and Benefits:
• Bonds to skin to sustain its antimicrobial activity for up to 6 hours.
• Less irritating than other antiseptics.
• Effectiveness increases with use, due to a cumulative effect.
• Non-flammable formula.
• Not altered in the presence of blood.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Personal Care.
Shampoo & Body Wash can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Regent Medical. An excellent option to consider is the Hibiclens Antiseptic Skin Cleanser.
Medex SKU: MLK-57591
Product weight: 6.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
Regent Medical Hibiclens Antiseptic Skin Cleanser, 1 Gallon bottle
See all products from Regent Medical