Description of the Nestle Peptamen Elemental Nutrition 250ml Can, Vanilla, 24/Cs
Developed specifically for the dietary management of those with impaired gastrointestinal function, Peptamen is ideal for those who require complete or supplemental nutritional support. Peptamen is formulated for the dietary management of patients with short-bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease, malabsorption syndromes, pancreatic insufficiency, chronic diarrhea, radiation enteritis and delayed gastric emptying.
- Full-strength elemental nutrition from the first day of nutrition therapy.
- Peptide-based for better absorption; 16% of calories from hydrolyzed whey protein.
- Unflavored is isotonic (270 mOsm/kg H2O) for improved tolerance.
- Available in cans (unflavored and vanilla).
- 70% of fat source as MCT to facilitate absorption; desirable n6:n3 ratio of 7.4:1.
- Contains taurine, carnitine and ultra-trace minerals for long-term feeding.
- Meets or exceeds 100% of the RDI for 22 key vitamins and minerals in 1500 mL (1500 kcal).
- Vanilla: 380 calories per can.
- Lactose-free, gluten-free.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Personal Care.
Nutrition can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Nestle. An excellent option to consider is the Peptamen Elemental Nutrition.
Not For Parenteral use. Not For Individuals with Galactosemia. This product contains ingredients from cow's milk that may not be appropriate for those with food allergies.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: NST-CR2L6260A
Product weight: 15.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
Nestle Peptamen Elemental Nutrition, 24 / Case, 250ml Can, Vanilla
See all products from Nestle