Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
An easy-to-afford, easy-to-use ear irrigation system to remove cerumen without the mess.
Features of the Welch Allyn Ear Wash System:
• Simplicity of operation--quick and easy set up.
• Pressure regulation--regulates the output pressure to prevent damage to the tympanic membrane or ossicular chain.
• Temperature indicator/control--light will turn green when the water is at body temperature, and will automatically turn off if the water gets too hot.
• Suctioning action--to reduce messy 'outflow'.
• Multi-functional disposable tip--provides a seal at the ear canal. It has an outflow channel to direct water back to the drain, and a filter in the tip collects the cerumen - allowing the practitioner to see when the cleaning is complete. The tips can be used on children and adults.
• Portability--can be moved from room to room easily, or transported off-site if necessary. All necessary components store easily in the storage tray.
• 1 year warranty.
Aerator adapter kit (WA-29373) not included, must be purchased separately.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: WA-29350See all products from Welch Allyn