Description of the Stander Inc Recliner Risers Easy Chair Lift
When a person stands from the typical recliner, it tilts forward, dropping the arms and seat of an already low chair by 3-4 inches. Simply raising the chair 5 or 6 inches, necessary for independent standing, makes it dangerously unstable. Stander has developed a safe and easy solution! When Recliner Risers are installed, they raise a chair 1 ¾ inches and limit the forward tilt allowing an additional 3-4 inches of lift. The 4-6 total inches of extra support gives a weakened person a biomechanical advantage and enables them to stand on their own. Recliner Risers attach quickly and easily to the wooden base of your favorite recliner. Our patented design raises your effective seat height 4-6 inches while only raising your chair 1 ¾ inches. Each box contains four Recliner Risers, two Rocker Limiters, 16 screws, Velcro, and instruction manual.
- Raises Recliner Height – makes standing or sitting easy
- Adaptable – does not interfere with rocking or reclining of chair
- Padded Base – slip resistant and non-marking pads protect floor
- Easy Assembly – installs quickly with included wood screws
- Low Profile – matches look and feel of furniture
- Included Bonus-Rocker Limiter – limits forward tilt to make standing safe and easy
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Personal Care.
Chair, Home & Vehicle Safety can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Stander Inc. An excellent option to consider is the Recliner Risers.
Medex SKU: STN-2096
Product weight: 0.90,
Product width: 5.00,
Product height: 3.00,
Product length: 12.00
Stander Inc Recliner Risers, 4 / Pack
See all products from Stander Inc