Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
Features of the VibraLITE Mini Vibration Watch:
Smaller Case & Watch Band - For Small Wrists of All Ages
Watch Case Size:
30.5 mm (1.20”) X 38.5 mm (1.51”), Depth = 12.3 mm (0.48”)
VibraLITE Mini Wrist Sizes:
New Lock-Out Feature:
Press the “MODE” & “SET” buttons at the same time while in “TIME” mode to lock/unlock the watch.
When locked a small lock icon will appear on the screen. When the watch is locked the buttons used for setting will no longer function so time/countdown timer/alarm settings cannot be changed. The EL (electro-luminescent) light will still function. Also, when the watch is locked all four buttons can still be used to manually stop alerts (to conserve battery) prior to the 20 second duration.
Attractive Styling - 5 New Models to Choose From
Easy to Read Time Digits - Larger than VibraLITE 3
Water Resistant to 50 meters (5 ATM)
Automatic Leap Year Handling
• Vibration, Sound or Both (set easily and securely in option (“OPT”) mode).
• 12 Daily Alarms (for variable reminders). Set for specific times to coordinate with your schedule.
• 1 Countdown Timer with Repeat (“REP”) option (for interval reminders).
• Alert Duration = 20 seconds. Can be stopped manually by pushing any button prior to the 20 second duration.
• Text prompts for easy setting.
• The calendar month and day can be displayed (Press “ST./STOP” button while in “TIME” mode).
• Button alerts for easy confirmation of alarm option settings and checking battery strength.
• EL (electro-luminescent) Backlight: Button activated, stays on for 3 seconds. For setting purposes the EL Backlight will stay on for more than 3 seconds when buttons are being pressed continuously.
• 12 Hour Time Format.
• Accuracy per month: 30 seconds (+/-).
• Approvals: CE, RoHS, CPSIA.
• One Year Limited Warranty.
Medex SKU: GAD-VM-VPK