Description of the Polar Frost Cold Gel with Aloe Vera 500 ml Pump Bottle, 12/cs
Polar Frost Pain Relieving Gel offers new dimensions for soft tissue and pain management in both acute and chronic aches and pains. It is specially formulated to provide soothing relief for soft tissue injuries, stress injuries, muscle tension, inflammation and stiffness. Polar Frost will not stain hands, clothes or furniture. Cold therapy has been proven to help relieve pain and increase mobility for many patients. In addition to having an anti-inflammatory effect, Aloe Vera moisturizes and soothes the skin, combating the dryness that occurs from the presence of alcohol in cold therapy gels. Dual application process is the key for obtaining the best results. The 2004 Finland Olympic team chose Polar Frost as the product of their choice. Dimensions: 12" x 10" x 8". Application: 1. Massage Polar Frost Cold Gel into the painful area.
2. Repeat application every three hours as needed. This gel absorbs fast and works quickly. Polar Frost comes in a variety of sizes that include a roll-on bottle for fingers-free application. • 5 oz (150ml) Tubes 12/Case (see item # MET-1882).
• 2.5 oz (75ml) Roll-On 24/Case (see item # MET-1883).
• 1 Gallon (see item # MET-1884).
• 1 Gallon 4/Case (see item # MET-1885).
• Sample Packages 200 Pcs./Case (see item # MET-1886).
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Personal Care.
Pain Management can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Polar Frost. An excellent option to consider is the Cold Gel with Aloe Vera.
Sold by the Case.
Medex SKU: MET-1881
Product weight: 14.40,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
Polar Frost Cold Gel with Aloe Vera, 12 / Case, 500 ml Pump Bottle
See all products from Polar Frost