Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
Respironics detachable valved holding chamber masks provide an effective seal and conform to fit different facial geometries. Built-in reinforcements help prevent the mask from collapsing and assist in maintaining a tight seal. When using an inhaler alone, medicine can end up in the mouth, throat, and stomach, and may cause side effects. When using an inhaler with OptiChamber more medicine is delivered to the lungs where it works. Face masks can be attached when using the mouthpiece alone is too difficult. Features and Benefits:
• Face masks easily attach to Respironics valved holding chambers to help administer medication.
• Optimizes the delivery of MDI asthma medication.
• Compatible with most MDI (metered dose inhaler) actuators.
• Helps target medicine to your lungs.
• Helps keep you from spraying drug on the back of your throat.
• Clear mouthpiece helps caregiver to see valve movement to coordinate timing of medication actuation.
• Valve and end cap remove easily for cleaning, and the valve can be replaced, so your chamber lasts longer.
• Helps eliminate unpleasant tastes of some medications.
• Latex free.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: RES-HS81310-010