Features of the Portex Coach 2 Incentive Spirometer:
Coach 2® makes incentive spirometry easier for patients and clinicians alike. The one-way valve ensures patients inhale, rather than exhale into the unit.
Highly-visible pistons and universal graphics (indicating correct inspiratory flowrate) help patients perform and monitor their own post-surgical breathing exercises without direct supervision. Other features include an O2 connection for supplemental oxygen, convenient handle, flexible popple tubing and bedrail holder.
- One-way Valve.
- Flexible Tubing.
- Brightly Colored Piston.
- Universal graphics.
- Instructions For Use in Base.
- Oxygen port.
- Bedrail holder.
- Ensures patients inhale, rather than exhale into the unit.
- Easily adjustable for each patient’s use.
- Can be seen by patients emerging from the effects of anesthesia.
- Easy to train.
- Stays with the patient for maximum compliance.
- Accommodates patients requiring supplemental oxygen.
- Saves space.
- Colorful deep-sea characters, games, puzzles and stickers.
- CE marked.
- Latex free.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Respiratory.
Spirometers can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Portex. An excellent option to consider is the Coach 2 Incentive Spirometer, 12/cs.
Medex SKU: SMD-22-2500
Product weight: 4.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
Portex Coach 2 Incentive Spirometer, 12/cs, 12 / Case, 2,500 mL Capacity and Valve
See all products from Portex