Description of the MSA Altair 5X Multi-Gas Detector (LEL, O2, CO, H2S)
MSA ALTAIR® 5X Multigas Monitor Economy includes multigas Monitor, data logging, internal pump, rechargeable battery pack, charger, calibration cap, tubing, CD and manual. Monitor is capable of detecting % LEL, O2, CO, H2S, combustible gases simultaneously. Monitor driven by advanced MSA XCell® Sensor technology provides superior response time, stability, accuracy and reliability together with an extended service life. It features exclusive MotionAlert™ that allows others know if the user has become immobile and a manual InstantAlert™ alarm that alerts others if a dangerous situation has arisen. Polycarbonate housing offers unsurpassed durability, including the ability to survive drops of up to 10' and is IP 65 certified. Rugged, multi-featured Monitor boasts various options to provide maximum safety and makes it easy to use in even the most demanding situations. The glow-in-the-dark housing makes it easy to view in a confined space, while the large easy to use buttons and bright display makes operation possible even when the user is wearing gloves. Field-proven integral pump offers consistent gas flow without the problems of externally attached components. Monitor compatible with Galaxy GX2 system features span calibration time of 60 sec for most common sensor configurations. It has versatile MSA Link™ that allows user to transmit data to a computer. Kit is ideal for combustible detection, toxic detection, oxygen detection, confined space applications. DUE TO THE SHELF LIFE OF GAS SENSORS, MOST MULTI GAS MONITORS ARE MADE TO ORDER BY THE MANUFACTURER. PLEASE ALLOW EXTRA TIME FOR DELIVERY OF THIS PRODUCT.
- Durable detector tests levels of combustible gases in LEL and/or volume percentage range, oxygen, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, sulfur dioxide, ammonia, chlorine and many others depending on sensor configuration
- A rugged polycarbonate housing provides unsurpassed durability, including the ability to survive a 10ft (3m) drop and is IP 65 certified
- Field proven integral pump provides consistent gas flow without the problems of externally attached components
- High performance XCell sensors last longer: Typical life greater than four years for combustible, O2, CO/H2S, and SO2 sensors, typical life greater than three years for NH3 and Cl2 sensors, Most sensor response and clear times <15 seconds
- Rapid bump test gives results in under 10 seconds for most common sensor configurations
- Span calibration time of 60 seconds for most common sensor configurations
- MotionAlert option tells others that user has become immobile
- InstantAlert provides manual alarm to alert others of a dangerous situation
- Large buttons and bright display provide easy operation, even when user is wearing gloves
- Exclusive end of sensor warning cautions user when unit's sensor is nearing end of life
- Versatile MSA Link™ allows user to transmit data to a computer
- GALAXY GX2 System compatible
- The rugged, multi-featured ALTAIR 5X Multigas Detector boasts several options that provide maximum safety and make it easy to use in even the most demanding situations
- It features large buttons for easy use, and its polycarbonate housing protects the detector for drops of up to 10 ft (3 m)
- The detector also boasts the exclusive MotionAlert™, which lets others know if the user has become immobile and InstantAlert™ a manual alarm that alerts others if a dangerous situation has arisen
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Respiratory.
CO2 Detectors and Absorbents can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including MSA. An excellent option to consider is the Altair 5X Multi-Gas Detector (LEL, O2, CO, H2S).
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: MSA-10116924
Product weight: 2.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
MSA Altair 5X Multi-Gas Detector (LEL, O2, CO, H2S)
See all products from MSA