Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
For years, hospital and emergency medical services clinicians have relied on Nellcor Easy Cap II and Pedi Cap CO2 Detectors to verify proper endotracheal tube placement. These CO2 detectors assure you that your patient is intubated properly right from the start - and remains that way during transport.
The easy-to-use CO2 detector attaches directly to the ET tube and responds quickly to exhaled CO2 with a simple color change from purple to yellow. Easy Cap II and Pedi Cap CO2 Detectors are an economical, yet invaluable airway management tool.
Features of Nellcor Pedi Cap CO2 Detector:
• Reliable carbon dioxide detectors help verify endotracheal tube placement.
• Responds quickly to exhaled CO2 with a simple color change from purple to yellow.
• Breath-to-breath response.
• Constant visual feedback for up to 2 hours.
• Single patient use to verify endotracheal tube placement.
• Recommended patient size: Weight 1kg to 15kg.
• Internal volume (dead space): 3cc.
• Resistance to flow: 2.5cm H20 +/- 0.5cm @ 10L/min flow.
• Connector ports: Patient end 18mm OD/15mm ID, Circuit end 15mm OD/5mm ID.
• Usage time: Up to 2 hours.
Medex SKU: PRB-PEDICAP-1