Description of the CareFusion ETCO2 Nasal Cannula w/ O2 Delivery curved Prong/Non Flare Tip, 10/box
AirLife ETCO2 sampling cannulas offer a soft, clear design to optimize patient
comfort and incorporate a permanent barrier between the nasal prongs to allow for
simultaneous CO2 sampling and supplemental oxygen delivery. Offered in multiple
sizes and with varying lengths of tubing, these cannulas allow you to standardize on
a single solution for most of your ETCO2 sidestream monitoring needs.
CONNECTOR TYPE: Male Luer-Lok
SUPPLY TUBE LENGTH: 7 Foot O2 / 7 Foot CO2 Line
TYPE: With Oxygen Delivery
- The AirLife™ ETCO2 Sampling Cannula offers a soft, clear design to optimize patient comfort while allowing unobstructed patient observation
- Incorporates a permanent barrier separating the nasal prongs
- Allows simultaneous O2 inhalation and end-tidal gas sampling
- Helps deliver O2 to one nare while sampling CO2 from the other for more accurate ETCO2 readings
- Offers all crush-resistant tubing to prevent occlusion and kinking adding to patient safety
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Respiratory.
Nasal Cannulas can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including CareFusion. An excellent option to consider is the ETCO2 Nasal Cannula w/ O2 Delivery curved Prong/Non Flare Tip, 10/box.
Medex SKU: BD-2812M-10
Product weight: 2.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
CareFusion ETCO2 Nasal Cannula w/ O2 Delivery curved Prong/Non Flare Tip, 10/box, 10 / Case, 7'
See all products from CareFusion