Description of the Respironics Headgear Standard, Headgear
The Amara View’s incredible under-the-nose design makes it the only full face mask that won’t cause red marks on the bridge of your nose when compared to other Full Face Masks.
Amara View is also the smallest, lightest and has the widest field of vision of all leading full face masks.
The Amara View covers less of a patient’s face than all leading full face masks. I
It’s easy to wear glasses, read, watch TV, and use a computer or tablet before falling asleep.
- Innovative design prevents red marks, discomfort or irritation on the nose bridge
- Smaller and lighter than the leading full faced masks, covering less of a patient’s face than other full face masks
- Wide field of vision
- Easy to use with one modular frame for all cushion sizes
- No embarrassing redmarks on the bridge of your nose, so your sleep therapy doesn’t show during the day
- Because the Amara View is less intrusive on your face while you sleep, it lacks the bulkiness often associated with full face masks, and helps you to sleep better
- You can finally read, watch TV, or wear your glasses, because the Amara view covers less of your face than other full face masks
- It’s easy to replace one cushion size with another, as well as easier to clean with fewer parts than other masks
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Respiratory.
Oxygen Masks can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Respironics. An excellent option to consider is the Headgear.
Medex SKU: RES-1090697-HG
Usually ships in 3 - 5 Business Days.
Product weight: 1.50,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
Respironics Headgear, Standard, Headgear
See all products from Respironics