Description of the Hudson RCI Ventilator Circuits, Heated-Wires with Dual Heated Limbs & Water Traps, Adult, 10/cs
Hudson RCI adult heated-wire ventilator circuits are 60 in. long and are available in a variety of configuations, materials and styles.
Features of the Hudson RCI Ventilator Circuits:
- Choose heated-wire circuits with 22mm blue polyethylene tubing or tubing made with KRATON® polymers. An asterisk denotes a circuit made with KRATON polymers.
- Ported wyes allow pressure sensing and temperature monitoring and include tethered caps for plugging ports
- All adult heated-wire ventilator circuits are 21-volt
- Individually packaged, 10 per case
- Ventilator circuit with dual heated limbs
- Water traps assembled in both limbs
- Humidifier limb
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Respiratory.
Ventilator Circuits can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Hudson. An excellent option to consider is the RCI Ventilator Circuits, Heated-Wires with Dual Heated Limbs & Water Traps, Adult, 10/cs.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: HUD-780-36
Usually ships in 1 - 2 Business Days.
Product weight: 1.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
Hudson RCI Ventilator Circuits, Heated-Wires with Dual Heated Limbs & Water Traps, Adult, 10/cs, 10 / Case
See all products from Hudson