Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
The 603, Adscope Features:
• Combination adult size chestpiece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability
• Extra large bell (13/8" diameter) for unsurpassed low frequency response
• Ultra-sensitive diaphragm (17/8" diameter) for greater amplification and crisper high frequency response
• Color coordinated non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort
• Stainless steel binaurals with double leaf internal spring fixed at 15° angle for greater comfort
• Reinforcing yoke molded into flexible 22" PVC "Y" tubing
• Adsoft™ deluxe PVC eartips (in small and large) for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
• Spare diaphragm included
• Available in 12 striking colors for departmental coding or personal identification
• Scope ID Tag included
• Weighs 6.5 oz.
• Overall length 31"
• Lifetime Warranty
• Packaged and Inspected in USA
ADC medical instruments and accessories have been carefully designed to meet the rigorous demands of the most discriminating healthcare professionals throughout the world.
ADC products are manufactured from the finest materials with an uncompromising concern for quality.
Exhaustive inspection of every item by ADC factory trained quality control staff ensures strict compliance with ADC standards for performance and durability.
And the commitment to manufacturing excellence is backed by the industry’s most extensive warranties.
One of our most popular acoustic scopes, the 603 combines outstanding acoustic performance with rugged durability.
As Compared To: Littmann Classic ll SE.
Medex SKU: ADC603N