Features of the Cardionics E-Scope Electronic Stethoscope:
The E-Scope, Electronic Stethoscope can amplify sounds up
to 30 times louder than an acoustic scope. This allows the user to listen in a traditional way with increased volume.
The E-Scope is being use around the world in general clinical practice, by hearing impaired nurses and MDs, for research purposes, to record patients for use in electronic medical records, and for telemedicine.
The E-Scope has a control filter switch which allows the user to concentrate on heart or breath sound frequencies within a specific range. The control buttons are conveniently located on the head of the stethoscope (pictured). Volume is also controlled on the head of the stethoscope. The E-Scope is designed to remain at the same volume setting each time you power on. There are 64 possible volume positions with the maximum output of 125 dB, undistorted.
- Sound Quality. The E-Scope delivers unparalleled sound quality for heart, breath, bowel and Korotkoff sounds.
- Sounds Output. The sounds output allows the user to connect to a PC or PDA for recording, (See STG for PDA and StethView for PC recording).
- Automatic shut-off. The E-Scope will automatically shut off after 1.5 to minutes. It can be re-started with the touch of a button. This conserves the battery. Upon restart, the E-Scope returns to its previous volume setting.
- Frequency control. A frequency switch for heart sounds (45-900 Hz) and breath sounds (50-2000 Hz) allows the listener to concentrate on a particular sound within a specific frequency range.
- Selection of bells, diaphragms. The E-Scope is the only electronic stethoscope on the market that allows the user to change from a diaphragm to a bell. A selection of diaphragms and bells is supplied with every E-Scope.
- Extra ear tips. The E-Scope is supplied with two additional types of ear tips so the user can select the most comfortable according to individual taste .
- Off-the-Shelf Battery. The E-Scope operates on a standard, off-the-shelf AAA battery. It will power the E-Scope for approximately 4 months of regular use.
- Optional StethView Digital Recording System. The E-Scope can be connected to a PC to display, record and playback heart sounds (as a phonocardiogram) and breath sounds (as a phonopneumogram). See StethView software for more information.
- Warranty: One year parts and labor.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Stethoscopes.
Electronic Stethoscopes can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Cardionics. An excellent option to consider is the E-Scope Electronic Stethoscope, Clinical Model.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: CDC-718-7700
Usually ships in 1 - 2 Business Days.
Product weight: 1.50,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
Cardionics E-Scope Electronic Stethoscope, Clinical Model
See all products from Cardionics