Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
• Combines the acoustic response of a traditional bell and diaphragm into a convenient one-sided chestpiece.
• Bell-type low frequency response is achieved by simply holding the chestpiece in place with light pressure.
• Firm pressure will produce diaphragm-type high frequency performance.
• A rubber gasket recessed in chestpiece alters the diaphragm permitting the scope to achieve multi-frequency response.
• Chestpiece made from lightweight zinc alloy plated with an attractive satin finish.
• Non-chill diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort.
• Large bore chrome-plated brass binaurals in satin finish.
• Double leaf internal spring fixed at 15° angle for greater comfort.
• Reinforcing yoke molded into flexible 22" PVC "Y" tubing.
• Adsoft™ deluxe PVC eartips in small and large size for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal.
• Spare diaphragm included.
• Scope ID Tag included.
• Weighs 6 oz.
• Overall length 30.5" .
• Lifetime Warranty. As Compared To: Littmann Master Classic ll.
Life time Parts Warranty Coverage.
Medex SKU: ADC612RB