Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
The ADC Spragues feature:
• Threaded chestpiece drum of chrome plated zinc permits the use of five interchangeable chestpiece fittings - an adult and pediatric diaphragm, and three bells (11/4", 1", 3/4") - for complete diagnostic capability in most patients
• Latex-free, double tube configuration
• Proprietary valve mechanism eliminates acoustic leakage
• Adjustable chrome-plated brass binaurals
• Complete with an accessory pouch containing the bell chestpieces, chestpiece key, 2 spare diaphragms, one pair of mushroom eartips, and one pair of silicon eartips
• Inspected and packaged in the U.S.A.
Adscope™ 641 features:
• Convenient 22" tubing length in choice of 24 fashion tubing colors
• Weighs 8 oz. / Overall length 30"
• 5 Year Warranty
ADC medical instruments and accessories have been carefully designed to meet the rigorous demands of the most discriminating healthcare professionals throughout the world.
ADC products are manufactured from the finest materials with an uncompromising concern for quality.
Exhaustive inspection of every item by ADC factory trained quality control staff ensures strict compliance with ADC standards for performance and durability.
And the commitment to manufacturing excellence is backed by the industry’s most extensive warranties.
Our exclusive design features an improved valve mechanism that virtually eliminates acoustic leakage and a chestpiece key to facilitate after market service
Medex SKU: ADC641FG