Description of the ADC Sprague Rappaport Type Stethoscope
The ADC Spragues feature:
• Threaded chestpiece drum of chrome plated zinc permits the use of five interchangeable chestpiece fittings - an adult and pediatric diaphragm, and three bells (11/4", 1", 3/4") - for complete diagnostic capability in most patients
• Latex-free, double tube configuration
• Proprietary valve mechanism eliminates acoustic leakage
• Adjustable chrome-plated brass binaurals
• Complete with an accessory pouch containing the bell chestpieces, chestpiece key, 2 spare diaphragms, one pair of mushroom eartips, and one pair of silicon eartips
• Inspected and packaged in the U.S.A.
Proscope™ 640 features:
• Traditional 16" tubing leAngth in black only
• Weighs 7 oz. / Overall length 24"
• One Year Warranty
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Stethoscopes.
Sprague Stethoscopes can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including ADC. An excellent option to consider is the Sprague Rappaport Type Stethoscope.
Our exclusive design features an improved valve mechanism that virtually eliminates acoustic leakage and a chestpiece key to facilitate after market service.
Medex SKU: ADC640BK
Product weight: 0.69,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
ADC Sprague Rappaport Type Stethoscope
See all products from ADC