Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
The 3M MS disposable skin stapler dispenses box-style versus arcuate, suture-style staples used in the 3M DS skin stapler. Both the box-style and arcuate-style “floating” staples provide several performance advantages, including optimal would closure and support. 3M MS staplers are available in four configurations: 5, 15, 25 and 35 staples. 3M DS staplers are available in 5, 15 and 25 staple configurations. 3M MS skin staplers are slightly larger than 3M DS models, yet both are designed to be compatible with the 3M Multi-Shot Skin Stapler Handle.
• Simple design with few parts is economical to use and delivers consistent, reliable results.
• Small size with forceps actuation style allows for versatile use, even in less accessible body areas.
• Automatic staple release eliminates staple hang-ups.
• Preview staple position provides excellent visibility of staple at placement.
• Multiple staple counts available (5, 15, 25, 35) to meet your procedural needs and to eliminate the extra expense of discarding unused staples.
• 3M's patented arcuate staple in the DS Disposable Skin Stapler has a similar gather as a suture, reduces burying, and has curved legs that leave space between the skin and staple for easy removal using any staple remover.
• The MS Disposable Skin Stapler has the familiar standard box-style staplers.
• Reusable handle is available to provide flexibility in using both forceps style without handle and pistol actuation when handle is used.
• For closure of skin.
For use in:
• Emergency Department.
• Clinics and physician's offices.
• Outpatient Surgery.
• Operating Room.
• Labor and Delivery.
• Adventure/First Aid Kits.
Medex SKU: 3M-DS-15