Description of the Thermo Scientific NanoDrop OneC Microvolume UV-Vis Spectrophotometer w/ Cuvette
Maximize your productivity with the Thermo Scientific™ NanoDrop™ OneC Spectrophotometer to quantify and qualify samples before your next experiment.
Our next generation Thermo Scientific™ NanoDrop™ OneC microvolume spectrophotometers are pushing the boundaries once again with the Thermo Scientific™ Acclaro™ Sample Intelligence technology that helps you understand the quality of your sample before you use it in downstream applications, bringing you one step closer to success. NanoDrop™ OneCspectrophotometer features a thermostated, stirred cuvette position for additional life science measurements. Product Featues:
- Full spectrum microvolume UV-Vis spectrophotometer with cuvette positionn (stirring, 37°C thermostatting, kinetics)
- Meas. range 0.4 - 27500ng/µL dsDNA
- 190nm-850nm wavelength meas range
- Column integrity sensor
- 2 yr warranty
Quantify and qualify DNA, RNA, and protein samples with only 1-2µL and have full-spectral data in seconds using the Thermo Scientific™ NanoDrop™ OneC Microvolume UV-Vis spectrophotometer.
- Prevent costly delays — identify contaminants, obtain corrected concentrations, and enjoy success in your downstream applications
- Collect data fast — Auto-Blank and Auto-Measure modes save time while organizing data
- Save bench space — user-friendly local control with sleek, standalone design means no PC required
NanoDrop OneC Instrument Highlights
- Contains both pedestal and cuvette positions to expand experimental flexibility and increase the dynamic range.
- Measure dilute samples, perform kinetics experiments and take optical density measurements of bacterial cultures.
- Cuvette position includes temperature control and stirring.
Thermo Scientific™ Acclaro™ Sample Technology enhances user understanding of sample quality while delivering accurate quantitative measurements. Early identification of contaminants can prevent failure of downstream applications and save days of troubleshooting.
- Verify sample quality in seconds — identify sample contaminants and obtain corrected concentration results
- Access information through alerts — receive instant feedback about sample quality with on-demand technical support and guided troubleshooting
- Rely on accurate results — ensure measurement integrity with embedded sensor and digital image analysis
NanoDrop OneC Enhancements
- Ergonomic, standalone design — integrated Android™ tablet eliminates the need for a separate computer and provides modern connectivity for seamless data transfer via Wireless*, Ethernet or USB.
- Auto-Measure and Auto-Blank functions — multi-sample processing can be streamlined with instant measurements that occur when the pedestal arm is down. These functions can be turned ON or OFF with a single tap on the screen.
- Wider dynamic range — no dilutions required for highly concentrated samples (dsDNA at 27,500ug/µL) with auto-range pathlength technology.
- Integrated Learning Center — an archive of answers with technical support documents and educational animations at your fingertips.
NanoDrop One/OneC Spectrophotometer capabilities:
- Wide spectral range (190-850 nm) for measuring a variety of samples types:
- Peptides (205 nm)
- DNA and RNA (260 nm)
- Purified protein (280 nm)
- Toxicology assays and industrial dyes (490 nm)
- Gold nanoparticles (520 nm)
- Colorimetric protein assays (BCA 562 nm, Bradford 595 nm, Modified Lowry 650 nm, Pierce 660 660 nm)
- Optical Density measurements (600 nm)
- Combining the patented** sample-retention system with cuvette capability accommodates low and high concentrations (2.0 - 27,500ng/ µL dsDNA and 0.06 - 820mg/mL BSA)
- Pedestal measurements that require only 0.5 - 2µL of your sample and do not require sample dilution, even for highly concentrated samples
- Pre-configured methods for DNA, Protein A280, Microarray, Protein and Labels, Pierce 660, Bradford, BCA, and Lowry
- User-friendly software that includes custom methods and data export capabilities
- Instrument comes with a 2-year warranty for worry-free support
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for FSC-13-400-519.
can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Thermo Scientific. An excellent option to consider is the NanoDrop OneC Microvolume UV-Vis Spectrophotometer w/ Cuvette.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: FSC-13-400-519
Usually ships in 2 - 3 weeks.
Product weight: 20.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
Thermo Scientific NanoDrop OneC Microvolume UV-Vis Spectrophotometer w/ Cuvette
See all products from Thermo Scientific