Description of the Kendall Kendall DOVER Silicone Elastomer-Coated Foley Catheter 26 Fr, 5cc 2-way, Box/10
Type: Two-Way Foley
Lubrication: Silicone Elastomer-Coated
Balloon Capacity: 5cc
Non-reactive, non-adhering, bonded silicone surface. Color-coded inflation valve accepts luer slip syringes. Packaged in an outer peel-back pouch and an easy-to-open inner sheath. Silicone elastomer coating provides a barrier between the latex catheter shaft and the patient’s urethra increasing biocompatibility.
- Silicone-elastomer coating provides superior lubricity.
- Large eye holes and drainage lumen facilitate urine flow.
- Thick funnel helps prevent collapsing when irrigating.
- Reinforced tip protects the catheter from stylet puncture.
- Strong, symmetric balloons enhance confidence in the catheters reliability.
- Ribbed balloon increases strength and symmetry.
- Bespak® spring-loaded valve ensures proper inflation/deflation of Foley catheter balloon.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Urology.
Foley Catheters & Trays can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Kendall. An excellent option to consider is the Kendall DOVER Silicone Elastomer-Coated Foley Catheter 26 Fr, 5cc 2-way, Box/10.
Medex SKU: KDL-402726
Product weight: 1.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
Kendall Kendall DOVER Silicone Elastomer-Coated Foley Catheter 26 Fr, 5cc 2-way, Box/10, 10 / Box, 16 Fr
See all products from Kendall