Features of the Deltec Port-A-Cath Venous Access System:
Designed to permit repeated access to the venous system for the parenteral delivery of medications, fluids, and nutritional solutions and for the sampling of venous blood. Single-lumen Portal, ID 1.0 mm, OD 1.9, length 76 cm, Introducer Needle 6 Fr
- Light weight durable titanium portal reservoir provides gouge resistance and long-term durability
- Contoured shape designed for patient comfort and ease of portal palpation
- Needle-stop titanium reservoir floor creates positive tactile feedback when the accessing needle makes contact
- Distinct rounded septum ring designed to assist in septum location
- High compression SECUR SITE® septum captured in titanium designed for needle retention and stability
- Beveled suture holes designed for ease of suturing
- ULTRA-LOCK catheter connector integrated with portal for ease of system assembly
- Portal systems are MR Conditional up to 3-Tesla
Features of catheter:
- PolyFlow Polyurethane catheter minimizes outer/inner diameter ratio and maximizes flow rate
- PolyFlow Polyurethane catheter is kink-resistant, biocompatible and radiopaque
- Smaller outer diameter than silicone catheters with the same internal diameter
- Smaller introducer than silicone catheters with the same internal diameter
- High tensile and shear strength designed to withstand high pressure
- Firm at room temperature for easier advancement into the vein with silicone-like softness at body temperature
- Surface structure shown to be lower in platelet adhesion
- Catheter markings for reference during catheter placement
- Contoured tip for ease of advancement into the vein
- Linder L, Curelaru I, Gustavsson B, et al. Material thrombogenicity in central venous catheterization: A comparison between soft, antebrachial catheters of silicone elastomer and polyurethane.
Trays include: Portal, catheter, PORT-A-CATH straight needle, blunt needle (except preassembled systems), vein pick, 18 ga extra thin wall introducer needle, “J” guidewire, vessel dilator/sheath introducer assembly, 90° PORT-A-CATH needle, GRIPPER needle, 2 syringes, and tunneling tool.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Urology.
Urethral Catheters & Trays can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Smiths Medical ASD, Inc. An excellent option to consider is the Deltec Port-A-Cath Venous Access System, Contoured Single-lumen Portal, Poly Cath.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: SMD-21-4025-24
Product weight: 2.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
Smiths Medical ASD, Inc Deltec Port-A-Cath Venous Access System, Contoured Single-lumen Portal, Poly Cath, 1 / Pack, 6 Fr, Tray
See all products from Smiths Medical ASD, Inc