Features of the Deltec Port-A-Cath Venous Access System:
Designed to permit repeated access to the venous system for the parenteral delivery of medications, fluids, and nutritional solutions and for the sampling of venous blood. Single-lumen Portal, ID 1.0 mm, OD 1.9, length 76 cm, Introducer Needle 6 Fr
- Light weight durable titanium portal reservoir provides gouge resistance and long-term durability
- Contoured shape designed for patient comfort and ease of portal palpation
- Needle-stop titanium reservoir floor creates positive tactile feedback when the accessing needle makes contact
- Distinct rounded septum ring designed to assist in septum location
- High compression SECUR SITE® septum captured in titanium designed for needle retention and stability
- Beveled suture holes designed for ease of suturing
- ULTRA-LOCK catheter connector integrated with portal for ease of system assembly
- Portal systems are MR Conditional up to 3-Tesla
Features of catheter:
- PolyFlow Polyurethane catheter minimizes outer/inner diameter ratio and maximizes flow rate
- PolyFlow Polyurethane catheter is kink-resistant, biocompatible and radiopaque
- Smaller outer diameter than silicone catheters with the same internal diameter
- Smaller introducer than silicone catheters with the same internal diameter
- High tensile and shear strength designed to withstand high pressure
- Firm at room temperature for easier advancement into the vein with silicone-like softness at body temperature
- Surface structure shown to be lower in platelet adhesion
- Catheter markings for reference during catheter placement
- Contoured tip for ease of advancement into the vein
- Linder L, Curelaru I, Gustavsson B, et al. Material thrombogenicity in central venous catheterization: A comparison between soft, antebrachial catheters of silicone elastomer and polyurethane.
Trays include: Portal, catheter, PORT-A-CATH straight needle, blunt needle (except preassembled systems), vein pick, 18 ga extra thin wall introducer needle, “J” guidewire, vessel dilator/sheath introducer assembly, 90° PORT-A-CATH needle, GRIPPER needle, 2 syringes, and tunneling tool.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Urology.
Urethral Catheters & Trays can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Smiths Medical. An excellent option to consider is the Deltec Port-A-Cath Venous Access System, Contoured Single-lumen Portal, Poly Cath.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: SMD-21-4025-24
Product weight: 2.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
Smiths Medical Deltec Port-A-Cath Venous Access System, Contoured Single-lumen Portal, Poly Cath, 1 / Pack, 6 Fr, Tray
See all products from Smiths Medical