Description of the Western Medical LTD. Surgilast Elastic Dressing Retainer, 10 Yards Size 5 Small
• 15", for head, shoulder, thigh.
Surgilast is a tubular stretch net made from high quality nylon and rubber mix. It is knitted in a continuous seamless band. Strong and highly elastic, Surgilast stretches well beyond its relaxed length and diameter, applying gentle pressure to keep bandages securely in place. Available in a broad range of sizes and easily customized, Surgilast can accommodate a wide variety of bandaging and retention needs. Unlike competing elastic net brands, Surgilast has a strong, yet yielding, elasticity. Surgilast's skin-contact surface is smooth, not loopy like most other brands, offering greater patient comfort.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Holds dressings in place gently.
- Allows maximum air-flow.
- Does not unravel.
- Permits freedom of movement.
- Can be cut to accommodate most bandaging requirements.
- To hold burn or post-op dressings securely in place.
- To hold hot or cold packs onto patients.
- To stabilize IV tubes on the patient's arm.
- To hold stress test or holter monitor fittings snugly in place in order to reduce artifacts.
- To hold incontinence pads, decubitus ulcer dressings, and other wound care products on the long-term care patient.
- To hold dressings in place following dermabrasions, hair replacement, or facial surgery.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Wound Care.
Bandage Retainers can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Western Medical LTD.. An excellent option to consider is the Surgilast Elastic Dressing Retainer, 10 Yards.
Medex SKU: WML-GL722
Usually ships in 1 - 2 Business Days.
Product weight: 0.06,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
Western Medical LTD. Surgilast Elastic Dressing Retainer, 10 Yards, Size 5 Small
See all products from Western Medical LTD.