Features of Co-Flex LF2 Cohesive Bandages:
A quick-stick LATEX-FREE foam bandage that performs as well as latex bandages. Can be used for all cohesive bandage applications.
- Quick-stick open cell foam clings to itself.
- Stays in place and will not unravel.
- Water resistant and Sticks over wet dressings.
- CellularFoam® patented technology provides a long-lasting cohesive bond.
- Easy to apply.
- Thin and light weight for added comfort and prolonged wear.
- Soft and comfortable foam layer is non-irritating and gentle on the skin.
- Latex Free.
A general purpose cohesive bandage for all applications including the treatment of edema, holding dressings in place, stabilizing IV's and as a light compression wrap.
Colors: pink, blue, purple, light blue, neon green, red
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Wound Care.
Self Adherent Bandages can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Medline. An excellent option to consider is the Co-Flex LF2 Cohesive Foam Bandages, 1" x 5 Yds, Latex Free.
Medex SKU: MED-MDS089001CP
Usually ships in 1 - 2 Business Days.
Product weight: 5.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
Medline Co-Flex LF2 Cohesive Foam Bandages, 1" x 5 Yds, Latex Free, 30 / Case
See all products from Medline