Description of the 3M Skin Closures 200/bx
• Breathable, porous, elastic backing.
• Conforms to highly contoured areas.
• Eliminates crosshatching and puncture marks.
• Strong, hypoallergenic adhesion.
• Tan color with soft non-woven backing.
• Breathable, porous, elastic backing can be used on contoured body areas or where bending and movement occur.
• Tan color for a cosmetically pleasing appearance.
• Eliminates crosshatching and puncture marks for better cosmetic results than sutures or staples.
• Fast and easy to apply to save time.
• Hypoallergenic adhesive.
• For use in highly contoured areas or body areas of musculoskeletal movements like joints.
• For use in areas where a cosmetically pleasing appearance is desirable, such as the face or arms.
• Providing wound support following early suture or staple removal.
• For use in Emergency Departments, Operating Rooms, Clinics and Physician's Offices.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Wound Care.
Wound Closures & Ropes can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including 3M. An excellent option to consider is the Skin Closures.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: 3M-B1557
Product weight: 4.00,
Product width: 6.75,
Product height: 6.61,
Product length: 9.75
3M Skin Closures, 200 / Case
See all products from 3M