Description of the 3M Steri-Strip Skin Closures, Reinforced 1/4\" x 4\", 10/pk, 50 p
3M Steri-Strip Adhesive Skin Closures make wound closure fast and simple while reducing the risk of infection. The non-invasive technique reduces tissue trauma and patient comfort is improved. Using sterile Steri-Strip closures gives increased tensile strength to the wound, and there is less scarring from puncture marks or cross-hatching produced by sutures or staples.
Sterile skin closure strips that are made of a porous, non-woven backing coated with a pressure-sensitive, hypoallergenic adhesive and reinforced with polyester filaments for added strength.
Features and Benefits:
• Nonwoven, rayon-backed material reinforced with filaments for strength.
• Microporous material is breathable.
• Hypoallergenic adhesive.
• Provides wound support and assists in increasing the tensile strength of the wound.
• Provides better cosmetic outcome than sutures or staples.
• Permits early staple/suture removal.
• Allows finer wound edge approximation.
- 10 strips in an envelope, 50 envelopes in a pack
Reinforced 3M™ Steri-Strip™ Skin Closures are used in the closure of lacerations, surgical incisions and following early suture/staple removal.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Wound Care.
Wound Closures & Ropes can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including 3M. An excellent option to consider is the Steri-Strip Skin Closures, Reinforced.
Medex SKU: 3M-R1546
Product weight: 1.00,
Product width: 5.00,
Product height: 2.50,
Product length: 6.00
3M Steri-Strip Skin Closures, Reinforced, 50 / Box, 1/4in x 4in
See all products from 3M