Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
Features of Mepilex Border Lite Self-adherent Soft Silicone Foam Dressing:
• Atraumatic to the wound and surrounding skin on removal.
• Minimises the risk for maceration.
• Conforms well to body contours.
• Size: 2" x 5" (5 x 12.5 cm).
Areas of use:
Mepilex Border Lite is designed for the management of a wide range of non to low exuding wounds, such as leg and foot ulcers, pressure ulcers and traumatic wounds, e.g. abrasions, finger injuries, blisters and skin tears.
Mepilex Border Lite can also be used as protection of compromised and/or fragile skin.
How Mepilex Border Lite works:
Mepilex Border Lite is a highly conformable self-adherent dressing that absorbs exudate, maintains a moist wound environment and minimises the risk for maceration. The Safetac layer seals around the wound edges, preventing the exudate to leak onto the surrounding skin, thus minimises the risk for maceration. The Safetac layer ensures atraumatic removal at dressing changes.
Mepilex Border Lite is an absorbent and self-adherent soft silicone dressing. It consists of:
• a Safetac wound contact layer (soft silicone).
• an absorbent pad in two layers: a polyurethane foam and a nonwoven layer.
• an outer film which is vapour permeable and waterproof.
Medex SKU: MLK-281100