Description of the Coloplast Comfeel Plus Thin Clear Dressing 3.5" x 5.5", 10/bx
The Comfeel Plus Transparent dressing is Coloplast's most flexible and transparent hydrocolloid dressing, ideal for both acute and chronic wounds. Transparency facilitates inspection of the wound without removing the dressing. The dressing can stay on up to seven days, which means less wound disruption and increased patient comfort. The Comfeel Plus range:
* Is especially suited for low exuding wounds in the early or final stages of wound healing.
* Maintains optimal moisture through a unique interplay between absorption and evaporation. Nerve endings and granulation tissue are effecively protected by the gel formed by the absorbent moist mass.
* Has a semi-permeable surface that gives a dressing that regulates the moisture in the wound in accordance with the volume of exudate. During heavy exudation the film allows evaporation providing space for additional exudate. During light exudation the pores contract to limit the evaporation.
* Reduces risk of rucking and improves patient comfort with a bevelled edge
* Has a square cm grid for monitoring wound size
* Is suitable for vegetarians, vegans and those culturally inclined to avoid animal products
* Contains a comprehensive assortment of shapes and sizes. Comfeel Plus Ulcer and Comfeel Plus Transparent are indicated for:
* Superficial Burns
* Donor Sites
* Postoperative Wounds
* Skin Abrasions
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Wound Care.
Hydrocolloid Dressings can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Coloplast. An excellent option to consider is the Comfeel Plus Thin Clear Dressing.
Medex SKU: CPL-3536
Product weight: 2.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
Coloplast Comfeel Plus Thin Clear Dressing, 10 / Box, 3.5in x 5.5in
See all products from Coloplast