Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
• AQUACEL Hydrofiber Dressing is a sterile, white, fibrous dressing derived from 100% pure sodium carboxymethylcellulose (NaCMC).
• AQUACEL dressing is indicated for the management of pressure ulcers, leg ulcers, abrasions, lacerations, incisions, donor sites, second degree burns.
• Additionally, it can be used on wounds prone to bleeding and to facilitate the control of minor bleeding.
• Primary dressing that retains 3 to 4 times more exudate than gauze, and twice the amount of leading alginate.
• Comprised of a non-woven pad or ribbon dressing made of hydrocolloid fibers.
Medex SKU: CNV-177903See all products from ConvaTec