Description of the ConvaTec Aquacel Hydrofiber Wound Dressing 6\" X 6\", Box of 5
• AQUACEL Hydrofiber Dressing is a sterile, white, fibrous dressing derived from 100% pure sodium carboxymethylcellulose (NaCMC).
• AQUACEL dressing is indicated for the management of pressure ulcers, leg ulcers, abrasions, lacerations, incisions, donor sites, second degree burns.
• Additionally, it can be used on wounds prone to bleeding and to facilitate the control of minor bleeding.
• Primary dressing that retains 3 to 4 times more exudate than gauze, and twice the amount of leading alginate.
• Comprised of a non-woven pad or ribbon dressing made of hydrocolloid fibers.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Wound Care.
Hydrocolloid Dressings can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including ConvaTec. An excellent option to consider is the Aquacel Hydrofiber Wound Dressing.
Medex SKU: CNV-177903
Product weight: 1.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
ConvaTec Aquacel Hydrofiber Wound Dressing, 5 / Box, 6in X 6in, Box of 5
See all products from ConvaTec