Description of the Southwest Technologies Elasto-Gel Wound Dressing without Tape, 4" x 4" 4" x 4"
Southwest Technology Elasto-Gel Wound Dressing without Tape 4" x 4", Mildly Adhesive, Sterile, Bacteriostatic, Highly Absorbent, Occlusive.
Elasto-Gel is a unique, patented, bacteriostatic, highly absorbent wound dressing that provides fast and comfortable dressing changes (due to its mildly adhesive properties). Elasto-Gel will not dry out or stick to the wound.
- Elasto-Gel decreases the amount of products needed to manage a wound.
- It assists in reducing the time needed to heal the wound.
- Decreases dressing change frequency.
- Helps assure a positive clinical outcome.
- Soft and pliable, stretches with movement, absorbs secretions, reduces odor and does not liquefy into the wound.
- Controls and prevents conditions that interfere with or obstruct the healing process.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Wound Care.
Hydrogel Dressing & Sheets can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Southwest Technologies. An excellent option to consider is the Elasto-Gel Wound Dressing without Tape, 4" x 4".
Medex SKU: SWD-DR8000
Product weight: 1.00,
Product width: 6.00,
Product height: 1.00,
Product length: 8.25
Southwest Technologies Elasto-Gel Wound Dressing without Tape, 4" x 4", 5 / Pack, 4" X 4"
See all products from Southwest Technologies