Description of the 3M Standard Foam Tracheostomy Dressing, Non Adhesive
Hartmann PermaFoam® Nonadhesive Standard Foam Tracheostomy Dressing 3.2" x 3.2" Square, Sterile, Latex-free, High Vapor Permeable
Hartmann PermaFoam® Comfort Adhesive Island Foam Dressing combines a high moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) and an excellent absorption capacity to produce a dressing unsurpassed in fluid handling. The outer, waterproof membrane protects the wound from contaminants and bacteria. This is a drainage dressing that has a unique, foam structure to wick away fluid from the wound bed.
- Highest moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) among foam dressings, preventing maceration of skin and promoting optimal healing.
- Efficient foam layer absorbs wound exudate and wicks fluid away from the wound bed.
- Waterproof outer membrane simplifies cleansing of the wound area and protects wound from bacteria and contaminants.
- Offers secure adhesion and conforms to difficult-to-dress areas.
- Soft and comfortable.
- Highly efficient absorption, evaporation and protection.
- PermaFoam® Comfort adheres securely to cover and protect wound.
- The unique structure of Allevyn Tracheostomy dressing enables it to absorb large amounts of secretions. This prevents maceration and helps maintain the condition of the patient’s skin in the peristomal area.
- The ‘key-hole’ aperture in Allevyn Tracheostomy dressing simplifies applications. If required, the dressing may be cut to shape. Removal of the dressing is also simple and painless, causing minimal distress to the patient.
- The breathable OpSite* Film forms the outer surface of the Allevyn Tracheostomy dressing, preventing leakage of secretions through the front of the dressing, providing an easy clean surface and acting as a barrier to liquids.
- The advanced design of Allevyn Tracheostomy dressing minimizes adherence to both the peristomal skin and the tracheostomy tube, reducing trauma for the patient during use and removal.
- The cushioned middle foam layer offers significant benefits in terms of patient comfort and protection. The non-fibrous construction also means that fiber shedding is not a problem, unlike traditional gauze dressings.
- The Allevyn Tracheostomy dressing has a clean, functional appearance which helps to reassure patients and their caregivers. High absorbency means that fewer dressing changes are required, which makes the dressing not only more cost effective but also minimizes discomfort for the patient.
- Key Features:
* ‘Key-hole’ aperture.
* Pink, waterproof outer film layer.
* Highly absorbent hydrocellular central layer.
* Non-adherent inner layer.
* Cushioned pad
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Wound Care.
Hydropolymer & Hydrocellular Dressings can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including 3M. An excellent option to consider is the Standard Foam Tracheostomy Dressing, Non Adhesive.
Medex SKU: 3M-EV-409426
Usually ships in 1 - 2 Business Days.
Product weight: 1.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
3M Standard Foam Tracheostomy Dressing, Non Adhesive, 10 / Box
See all products from 3M