Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
Dermabond Topical Skin Adhesive; strong closure, strong protection.
• Equivalent to other commercially available closure devices (CADs), including sutures and staples, for closing long surgical incisions.
• Successfully used across a range of procedures by surgeons from 6 different specialties.
• Effective in closing surgical incisions of many types, including punctures from minimally invasive surgery.
• FDA-approved topical skin adhesive that protects wounds from bacteria that can cause infection.
Other studies have shown that DERMABOND adhesive:
• Provides the strength of healed tissue at 7 days in
less than 3 minutes.
• Has bursting strength equivalent to 4.0 suture.
• Offers the greatest 3-dimensional tensile strength of all cyanoacrylates.
Patient Comfort/ Easy postoperative care:
• Showers permitted immediately, no need for suture or staple removal and no need for dressings.
• Higher patient satisfaction following skin closure with Dermabond adhesive compared with suture.
• Elimination of potential complications of burns and blisters from adhesive tapes.
Time savings in the OR:
• Faster time to close compared with standard wound closure methods.
• Significantly faster closure compared to subcuticular sutures for laparoscopic port closure and incisions greater than 4 cm.
Medex SKU: ETH-DNX6-1