Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
Dermabond Topical Skin Adhesive; strong closure, strong protection.
• Equivalent to other commercially available closure devices (CADs), including sutures and staples, for closing long surgical incisions.
• Successfully used across a range of procedures by surgeons from 6 different specialties.
• Effective in closing surgical incisions of many types, including punctures from minimally invasive surgery.
• FDA-approved topical skin adhesive that protects wounds from bacteria that can cause infection.
Other studies have shown that DERMABOND adhesive:
• Provides the strength of healed tissue at 7 days in
less than 3 minutes.
• Has bursting strength equivalent to 4.0 suture.
• Offers the greatest 3-dimensional tensile strength of all cyanoacrylates.
Patient Comfort/ Easy postoperative care:
• Showers permitted immediately, no need for suture or staple removal and no need for dressings.
• Higher patient satisfaction following skin closure with Dermabond adhesive compared with suture.
• Elimination of potential complications of burns and blisters from adhesive tapes.
Time savings in the OR:
• Faster time to close compared with standard wound closure methods.
• Significantly faster closure compared to subcuticular sutures for laparoscopic port closure and incisions greater than 4 cm.
This is a Prescription Item. Please fax your prescription or medical license to 718-222-4417 and reference your order number.
New prescription, Old prescription and Medical licenses accepted. We do not bill insurance, invoices supplied as needed.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: ETH-DPPXL6