Description of the 3M Medipore Soft Cloth Surgical Tape 4\" x 10 Yds, 12/Cs
• Easy-tear perforated rolls.
• Gentle, breathable to maintain skin integrity.
• Latex-free and hypoallergenic for sensitive patients.
• Excellent cross and diagonal stretch to accommodate moderate swelling or movement.
• Easy to handle - no curling or self-adhesion.
• No paper liner for more economical and efficient use.
• Securing dressings and ostomy pouches to fragile skin.
• When repeated taping is needed.
• Anchoring post-surgical dressings.
• Used as retentive sheeting over gauze.
• Securing over areas where skin may stretch (e.g., edema, distention, hematoma formation or movement).
Medipore tape is a non-woven polyester, soft, highly conformable tape. It is comfortable, porous and breathable. It stretches to accommodate swelling and movement. The tape is perforated so that no scissors are required. It is easy to handle, with or without gloves, without curling edges, or sticking to itself. Medipore tape is particularly useful for securing wound dressings, tubing and catheters, and repeated applications where preservation of "at risk" skin is critical.
Latex-free, hypoallergenic Soft Cloth tape products that offer excellent adhesion yet are gentle to reduce risk of skin irritation. Available in perforated rolls.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Wound Care.
Tape can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including 3M. An excellent option to consider is the Medipore Soft Cloth Surgical Tape.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: 3M-2964
Product weight: 2.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
3M Medipore Soft Cloth Surgical Tape, 12 / Case, 4in x 10 Yds
See all products from 3M