Description of the 3M Scotchcast Plus Casting Tapes, 10Rolls/Bx 3\" x 4 yds, Light Blue
• Water-activated resin lets you control working time according to application needs.
• High and early strength allows for weight bearing in 20 minutes and provides a durable cast with less chance of breakdown and the need for costly repairs or replacements.
• Lightweight for easy mobility.
• Stretches to conform well to contours for a more comfortable, better fitting cast.
• Porous weave allows the skin to breathe.
• Available in 11 colors to maximize patient satisfaction.
• For use in the construction of orthopedic casts
Scotchcast Plus casting tape consists of a knitted fiberglass fabric impregnated with polyurethane resin. Exposure to moisture or water initiates a chemical reaction which causes the tape to become rigid. Finished casts produced from Scotchcast Plus casting tape are lightweight, strong, radiolucent, and porous. Scotchcast Plus casting tape contains a lubricating agent in the resin to provide a slippery feel when exposed to water.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Wound Care.
Tape can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including 3M. An excellent option to consider is the Scotchcast Plus Casting Tapes, 10Rolls/Bx.
OVERSTOCK PROMOTION! ONLY 2 LEFT IN STOCK AT THIS PRICE! Regular pricing will apply when overstock items are depleted. Product expiration date: Expired.
Medex SKU: 3M-82003L
Product weight: 4.00,
Product width: 5.60,
Product height: 5.30,
Product length: 12.80
3M Scotchcast Plus Casting Tapes, 10Rolls/Bx, 10 / Box, Light Blue, 3in x 4 yds.
See all products from 3M